Saturday 18 April 2015

Is there a link between Hormones and Pelvic Congestion Syndrome??

Since my Gynaecologist confirmed that I had Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PCS), I have been doing a lot of research into this and the treatments available. I have talked with a lot of people on a support group that not only have PCS but they also have Endometriosis and Hormone problems! Just like me!

This cannot be a coincidence!

I am now convinced that there is a definite link between the fact that I have no Progesterone and now PCS...I don't even think that I have Endometriosis but I do think a lot of people are being misdiagnosed and mistreated!

I will continue to research and see what else I can find to confirm that there is a link between the two - it makes sense to me and then of course it will also make sense that Hormones need to be checked and re-balanced before surgical interventions like Hysterectomies are even considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment