Wednesday 29 April 2015

1 week with Invisalign Braces

I cannot believe it's been 1 week since I had my Invisalign Braces fitted and I cannot believe I've stuck it out and am still wearing them! 

If you missed my last blog, I have been struggling with these braces :( I've been in a lot of pain, the braces are tight and I've mouth sores! I've also been struggling to remove them especially the bottom brace. 

I can say 1 week on it is getting better in so far as it's easier to remove the braces but I'm still struggling with eating and drinking. I'm going the whole day without anything other than water and take them off when I'm at home for 2 hours to eat, drink and clean them. I'm sure I've lost weight as well in the week! :)

Looking at my teeth you wouldn't know they were there but I do feel like I'm still holding my mouth in a different way and slurring a bit with a lisp! Funny thing is I know that people may not have noticed but it still feels weird to me! 

I think I've also noticed that one tooth has turned a bit - that'll be why it was so bloody sore! 

I didn't think I'd be able to continue with them after last week but it is getting better and I'm going to persevere with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment