Monday 11 May 2015

Graduation Ceremony for HIQA and IHI Patient Safety Course

Last week I was invited to attend a graduation ceremony at the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) head office in Smithfields in Dublin. This was for the Patient Safety course that I did last year with HIQA and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI).

It was nice to meet everyone that had done the course. The group was so big that they had to separate the graduation into 2 groups. It was a nice day and unfortunately, I didn't get to take any pictures! The graduation cake was amazing!

I'm delighted to have completed this course and it has really helped me with my business and work within the Medical Aesthetic Industry. I can really use these tools to develop my practice as a nurse but also in helping with my Patients for Patient Safety role with the World Health Organisation (WHO).

Patient Safety is my passion and I am delighted to be apart of an amazing group of people that want to make a difference to the healthcare of Irish patients.


No comments:

Post a Comment