Saturday 31 December 2016

The Exchange 2016

I was invited to attend The Exchange 2016 by Sligo Chamber of Commerce in December. The event was held over two days in The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa in Sligo.




The Exchange is for Ireland's Entrepreneurs to come together and network with each other as well as to be mentored by Top Business Leaders in Ireland. The 2 days were packed with mentoring and talks by some of Irelands best. The evening saw a networking event over wine tasting and a gala dinner.




Fine wines were supplied by The Wine Buff and we got to sample some of the best wines and learned how to wine taste!




The décor was fabulously done by the Radisson Blu and the food was amazing. The evening consisted of more networking and talks by amazing Entrepreneurs sharing their stories of how their businesses started.




I got to meet some amazing people including this guy - David McGowan. We just laughed and laughed over the 2 days! A standing joke is a caption for this pic - Botox & The Big Yoke!

I was also fortunate to have met and be mentored by some of Ireland's finest business leaders who have helped me with new ideas and to help with existing ones! Sometimes it's good to see others perspective on your business especially when you live and breathe yours 24/7. The input I got was invaluable and I cannot wait to put what I've learned into motion.

A huge thank you to the Sligo Chamber of Commerce for inviting me and I look forward to The Exchange 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment