Thursday 12 March 2015

Skin Reactions and Dracula PRP Therapy

Last year I decided to freshen up my tired Skin by doing a superficial Skin Peel. I'd done a Medium TCA Chemical Peel a few months previous, so I just needed to deeply exfoliate and remove the Dead Skin Cells that had built up as well as giving my Skin a Healthy Glow.

I'd used this Skin Peel several times on friends, family and patients and never had a problem. I did the Skin Peel and shortly afterwards noticed that I was red and the treated areas were getting itchy. I'd applied a Medical Barrier Cream to the areas to help soothe and calm the Skin but by morning I was so red and itchy with bumps under the Skin.

I called the company to check if there had previously been any adverse reactions and was told there wasn't so, it was just me! I had also done the same Skin Peel on my mother at the same time I did mine and she was fine so, definitely just me!

I was advised to apply Petroleum Jelly aka Vaseline to my Skin which I did but it made it worse! At this point my Skin was getting worse and burning - I looked like I'd had some serious Laser treatment and was burnt! It was steroid time but not before I did a Dracula PRP Therapy treatment on myself!

I managed to take my own blood which for me I thought was going to be tricky as my best veins are in my right arm and I'm right handed but I managed it no bother :) This has got to be a huge achievement for me! lol

After I spun my blood and separated my Plasma, I smothered my face in it...I had no problem injecting it but I thought it would only aggravate it especially as I was injecting myself and my face felt so tight and hot!

The results were amazing. Straight away it eased the itchiness and by the next day the redness and bumps had reduced significantly. The power of the Stem Cell...



The top picture is me with the red lumpy bumpy itchy skin...The middle picture is me straight after applying Dracula PRP Therapy and the last picture is me a few days after where my Skin has fully healed.

Dracula PRP Therapy is an amazing treatment that is 100% Safe & Natural and is exclusive at the Claudia McGloin Clinic.

8 comments:

  1. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
    Laser Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog its really nice & informative keep sharing with us... Thanks...
    Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you not feeling good like always or suffering from pain or any other health-related problems then we will help you with the best solutions. Montreal international Clinic is a trusted and reputed clinic that you can find in Dubai. We have solutions for all the major and minor health issues like back pain, dental problems and so on. But for that, you need to reach us now at www.montrealintclinic.com. Take the help of our team for any support and assistance.

    Veneers Dubai | Dental Implants Dubai | Hollywood Smile In Dubai | Liposution Dubai | Breast Implants Dubai | Back Pain Dubai | Rhinoplasty Dubai | Hair Transplant Dubai | Fractional Laser Dubai


    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog thanks for sharing with us...
    PRP therapy is the lesser-known treatment for hair loss. This is the cut-less treatment. If you are looking for this treatment then you can visit the ASG hair transplant clinic. For more information, you can visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are suffering from hair loss problems and you want the best treatment and PRP Therapy with the successful results then you can just come to Satyam Hair Transplant Centre and meet with Dr Krishan Arora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for PRP Therapy in ludhiana then must contact with Dr Krishan arora. he is one of the best dermatologist and has served many patients.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing useful information also check my blog Robotic Hair Transplant in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete