Monday 10 February 2014

Dracula Therapy Review from a patient

We are always pleased to receive reviews from patients who have been treated at the clinic. Below is a review from a patient who had Dracula Therapy - PRP Platelet Rich Plasma.


A short background and review of my PRP/draculla therapy with Claudia Mcgloin. Im an international martial artist and personal trainer who has suffered for a long time with 2 bulging disc's and a ruptured ligament in my neck/c spine to the point some days where it was unmoveable. Massages/gels/heat packs/accupuncture etc all provided very limited temporary relief but not sufficient. After doing some research on PRP I contacted Claudia to arrange an appointment and tried not to have too high of expectations just incase it didnt work for me. However, the results blew me away. I recieved the therapy on a friday eve at 6pm, Saturday didnt feel any difference but
when I woke sunday morning it was like somebody had transplanted me with a new neck!! Iv not had any problems with it since and could not believe how effective and quick this treatment worked after suffering for so long. The treatment itself very simply put.....'is yours so is harmless and safe'. The procedure with Claudia in her clinic from first contact was extremely professional, comfortable, friendly and makes a huge difference that Claudia takes a genuine interest and care in her patients/clients requirements. If there is anyone out there with injuries and you want them fixed then there is only one solution in my opinion. Do a quick research on PRP and you wont find a reason not to get it done!! I regret not knowing about this procedure years ago as I believe there isn't an injury/ailment that cannot be repaired or helped by it. Many thanks again to Claudia and her great service at the clinic in Sligo.

Dracula Therapy is exclusive to the Claudia McGloin Clinic and is the ONLY clinic in Ireland that offers this version of PRP. Claudia McGloin was trained by Dr. Daniel Sister in London.

For more details on Dracula PRP Therapy, visit the clinic website www.claudiamcgloinclinic.com or call the clinic on 071 9140728.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sending me the information. It was exactly what we needed.
    rosacea treatment in dubai

    ReplyDelete