Monday 4 November 2013

Must have Nail Varnish Remover!!!

I am a sucker for beauty products just like the next person and I love trying them out just to see if they do exactly what they say on the tin!!! Some products I love while others I think are crap but this month I have discovered Nails Inc Express Nail Varnish and I think it is absolutely AMAZING!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Nails Inc and have enough varnishes and accessories to open up my own store!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Nail Varnish purely because I am not great at painting my own nails but with this product it seems to sort itself out neatly once painted on the nail!!! AND if I smudge it, I have a Nails Inc Corrector Pen to rectify the situation once the nails are dry!!!

Being a nurse and having to wash my hands endlessly and use alcohol gel, my varnish can chip. While at times I can repaint and fix it there are times when I just need to redo my nails and this always seems to be when I am on the go and haven't got the time.

I found Nails Inc Express Varnish was the product for me as I can use it discreetly on a train, on a plane or in the clinic. It doesn't smell like other acetone's do and better still it isn't a liquid!!! All you do is dip your finger into the sponge and hey presto the varnish is gone!!! Does it work on heavy varnishes I hear you say??? YES, I have tried it on my nails that have had 6 coats of varnish and in a matter of seconds the varnish was gone!!!

You can also repaint your nails immediately after removing so, go on give it a try. You won't be disappointed!!!

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment