Saturday 6 June 2015

Patient Review following Rejuvula

WOW WOW WOW - Rejuvula has completely changed my world.
I've been a client of Claudia's for the past two years and I’ve had a number of treatments at her clinic including Dracula Therapy (PRP), dermal fillers and PDO threads. When she told me about her new treatment for vagina rejuvenation I was intrigued and fascinated.
I'm getting married in a couple of months and decided to have the treatment as a special treat for my husband to be! This is my second marriage, and I want my sex life with my new husband to be as exciting as if we’d met in our twenties. But the fact is I’ve had three kids since then, and things down there are not quite they used to be!
I started to notice some changes in sensations on my way home but the next morning, OMG, it was heightened & sex was amazing! I have never felt such an intense orgasm before. I'd highly recommend this treatment to anyone looking for a new lease of live in the bedroom!
Katy McGuire, 52 years old, Sligo, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment